If you have the information, you can distinguish truth from lies, good from bad, safety from danger plus much, much more. If you have the knowledge, then the world is at your fingertips. Computers and the Internet, plus a rich and varied curriculum enable students to gain this power. Knowledge comes in the form of information. If you can access the appropriate information for learning and solving problems, then you can be freed from dependence on others to give you information.
- Read books downloaded from The Internet.
- Seek employment.
- Research school projects.
- Take online courses for college credit.
- Research legal matters..
- Network with other people.
- Correspond with family and friends all over the world.
- Enjoy Internet Radio.
- Increase your learning efficiency and understanding of skills on concepts needed for success.