Music is important in the education of your child. It is one of the real accomplishments of the human race and the Western world has developed it beyond that of any other people. Music is one of your child’s richest heritages. To share in this heritage your child should study music, for the casual contact alone will not unlock its deepest treasures.
Your child can benefit from a good music program in many ways. It can:
- Introduce him or her to one of the most significant cultural achievements of the human mind.
- Be a disciplined emotional outlet for the release of tension.
- Enlarge potential for creating and enjoying beauty.
- Develop the skills and understandings needed for using music in leisure time.
- Provide satisfying experiences with groups of peers.
- Build the aesthetic and spiritual values that are so important in the overall development of both personality and character.
- Enrich your child’s life for years to come.