Definition of 'adhere'
You searched for adhering
- be compatible or in accordance with; "You must adhere to the rules"
- follow through or carry out a plan without deviation; "They adhered to their plan"
- come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body"; "The label stuck to the box"; "The sushi rice grains cohere"
Synonyms: cling cleave stick cohere
- be a devoted follower or supporter; "The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism"; "She sticks to her principles"
- be loyal to; "She stood by her husband in times of trouble"; "The friends stuck together through the war"
Synonyms: stand by stick by stick
- stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
Synonyms: hold fast bond bind stick stick to