Definition of 'adolescent'
You searched for adolescents
- a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
Synonyms: stripling teenager teen
- relating to or peculiar to or suggestive of an adolescent; "adolescent problems"
- being of the age 13 through 19; "teenage mothers"; "the teen years"
Synonyms: teen teenage teenaged
- displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; "adolescent insecurity"; "jejune responses to our problems"; "their behavior was juvenile"; "puerile jokes"
Synonyms: jejune juvenile puerile
- in the state of development between puberty and maturity; "adolescent boys and girls"