Definition of 'affiliate'
- a subordinate or subsidiary associate; a person who is affiliated with another or with an organization
- a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization; "network affiliates"
- join in an affiliation; "They affiliated themselves with the organization"
- keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
Synonyms: consort associate assort
- join in an affiliation; "The two colleges affiliated"