Definition of 'aggregate'
- a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
Synonyms: congeries conglomeration
- the whole amount
Synonyms: sum total totality
- amount in the aggregate to
- gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- gathered or tending to gather into a mass or whole; "aggregate expenses include expenses of all divisions combined for the entire year"; "the aggregated amount of indebtedness"
Synonyms: aggregated aggregative mass
- formed of separate units in a cluster; "raspberries are aggregate fruits"