Definition of 'agreement'
You searched for agreements
- the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises; "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers"
- compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence"
- harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement"
Antonyms: disagreement dissension dissonance
- the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- the verbal act of agreeing