Definition of 'alto'
You searched for altos
- a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef
- the lowest female singing voice
- the highest adult male singing voice
- (of a musical instrument) the second highest instrument in a family of musical instruments
- the pitch range of the lowest female voice
- of or being the lowest female voice
- of or being the highest male voice; having a range above that of tenor
- (of a musical instrument) second highest member of a group; "alto clarinet or recorder"