Definition of 'angle'
You searched for angles
- the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
- a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
- move or proceed at an angle; "he angled his way into the room"
- to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
Synonyms: lean tilt tip slant
- seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
- fish with a hook
- present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
Synonyms: slant weight