Definition of 'brown'
You searched for brownest
- an orange of low brightness and saturation
- Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
Synonyms: Robert Brown
- abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1858)
Synonyms: John Brown
- a university in Rhode Island
Synonyms: Brown University
- fry in a pan until it changes color; "brown the meat in the pan"
- of a color similar to that of wood or earth
Synonyms: brownish chocolate-brown dark-brown
- (of skin) deeply suntanned