Definition of 'browse'
You searched for browsed
- reading superficially or at random
- the act of feeding by continual nibbling
- shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don't need help, I'm just browsing"
- feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
Synonyms: crop graze range pasture
- look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular; "browse a computer directory"; "surf the internet or the world wide web"
- eat lightly, try different dishes; "There was so much food at the party that we quickly got sated just by browsing"