Definition of 'contribution'
- any one of a number of individual efforts in a common endeavor; "I am proud of my contribution to the team's success"; "they all did their share of the work"
Synonyms: part share
- a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause
- act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
- an amount of money contributed; "he expected his contribution to be repaid with interest"
- a writing for publication especially one of a collection of writings as an article or story