Definition of 'coordinate'
- a number that identifies a position relative to an axis
- bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
Synonyms: organize organise
- bring into common action, movement, or condition; "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"; "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues"; "coordinate our efforts"
- be co-ordinated; "These activities coordinate well"
- bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
Synonyms: align ordinate
- of equal importance, rank, or degree