Definition of 'cork'
You searched for corks
- outer bark of the cork oak; used for stoppers for bottles etc.
- (botany) outer tissue of bark; a protective layer of dead cells
- a port city in southern Ireland
- the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
Synonyms: bottle cork
- a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
Synonyms: bob bobber bobfloat
- close a bottle with a cork
Synonyms: cork up
- stuff with cork; "The baseball player stuffed his bat with cork to make it lighter"