Definition of 'corn'
You searched for corns
- tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
Synonyms: maize Indian corn Zea mays
- the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
- ears of corn grown for human food
Synonyms: edible corn
- a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in England or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
- whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
Synonyms: corn whiskey corn whisky
- something sentimental or trite; "that movie was pure corn"
- feed (cattle) with corn
- preserve with salt; "corned beef"