Definition of 'covering'
You searched for coverings
- a natural object that covers or envelops; "under a covering of dust"; "the fox was flushed from its cover"
Synonyms: natural covering cover
- an artifact that covers something else (usually to protect or shelter or conceal it)
- the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it; "the cover concealed their guns from enemy aircraft"
Synonyms: cover screening masking
- the act of protecting something by covering it
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint";
Synonyms: application coating