Definition of 'crab'
You searched for crabbing
- decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- a quarrelsome grouch
Synonyms: crabby person
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- the fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
Synonyms: Cancer Cancer the Crab
- the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- infests the pubic region of the human body
Synonyms: crab louse pubic louse Phthirius pubis
- a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply; "he caught a crab and lost the race"
- direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- scurry sideways like a crab
- fish for crab
- complain; "What was he hollering about?"
Synonyms: gripe grouse beef squawk bellyache holler