Definition of 'cracker'
- a thin crisp wafer made of flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet
- a poor white person in the southern United States
- a programmer who `cracks' (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things; "crackers are often mistakenly called hackers"
- firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
Synonyms: firecracker banger
- a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
Synonyms: snapper cracker bonbon