Definition of 'craft'
You searched for crafting
- the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
- a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade"
- skill in an occupation or trade
Synonyms: craftsmanship workmanship
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
Synonyms: craftiness cunning foxiness guile slyness wiliness
- make by hand and with much skill; "The artisan crafted a complicated tool"