Definition of 'cramp'
You searched for cramps
- a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
Synonyms: spasm muscle spasm
- a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together
Synonyms: cramp iron
- secure with a cramp; "cramp the wood"
- prevent the progress or free movement of; "He was hampered in his efforts by the bad weather"; "the imperialist nation wanted to strangle the free trade between the two small countries"
Synonyms: hamper halter strangle