Definition of 'crane'
You searched for cranes
- United States writer (1871-1900)
Synonyms: Stephen Crane
- United States poet (1899-1932)
Synonyms: Hart Crane Harold Hart Crane
- a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women craned their necks to see the President drive by"
Synonyms: stretch out