Definition of 'crazy'
You searched for craziest
- someone deranged and possibly dangerous
Synonyms: loony looney weirdo
- affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
Synonyms: brainsick demented distracted disturbed mad sick unbalanced unhinged
- foolish; totally unsound; "a crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
Synonyms: half-baked screwball softheaded
- marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; "she was crazy about him"; "gaga over the rock group's new album"; "he was infatuated with her"
Synonyms: dotty gaga enamored infatuated in love smitten soft on taken with
- possessed by inordinate excitement; "the crowd went crazy"; "was crazy to try his new bicycle"
- bizarre or fantastic; "had a crazy dream"; "wore a crazy hat"
- intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with; "crazy about cars and racing"