Definition of 'cream'
You searched for creaming
- the best people or things in a group; "the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War"
- the part of milk containing the butterfat
- toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
Synonyms: ointment emollient
- make creamy by beating; "Cream the butter"
- beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
Synonyms: bat clobber drub thrash lick
- put on cream, as on one's face or body; "She creams her face every night"
- remove from the surface; "skim cream from the surface of milk"
Synonyms: skim skim off cream off
- add cream to one's coffee, for example