Definition of 'crease'
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
Synonyms: fold plication flexure crimp bend
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
Synonyms: wrinkle furrow crinkle seam line
- a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
Synonyms: kris creese
- make wrinkles or creases into a smooth surface; "The dress got wrinkled"
Synonyms: wrinkle ruckle crinkle scrunch scrunch up crisp
- make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
Synonyms: furrow wrinkle
- scrape gently; "graze the skin"
Synonyms: graze rake
- become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
Synonyms: rumple crumple wrinkle crinkle