Definition of 'create'
- make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one's office"; "create a furor"
- bring into existence; "The company was created 25 years ago"; "He created a new movement in painting"
- pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity; "Don't disturb him--he is creating"
- invest with a new title, office, or rank; "Create one a peer"
- create by artistic means; "create a poem"; "Schoenberg created twelve-tone music"; "Picasso created Cubism"; "Auden made verses"
- create or manufacture a man-made product; "We produce more cars than we can sell"; "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
Synonyms: produce make