Definition of 'crib'
You searched for cribs
- baby bed with high sides made of slats
- a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
Synonyms: pony trot
- a bin or granary for storing grains
- the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- use a crib, as in an exam
- take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- line with beams or planks; "crib a construction hole"