Definition of 'crimp'
You searched for crimped
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
Synonyms: fold crease plication flexure bend
- someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
- a lock of hair that has been artificially waved or curled
- make ridges into by pinching together
- curl tightly; "crimp hair"
Synonyms: crape frizzle frizz kink up kink