Definition of 'crow'
You searched for crowed
- black birds having a raucous call
- the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- an instance of boastful talk; "his brag is worse than his fight"; "whenever he won we were exposed to his gasconade"
Synonyms: brag bragging crowing vaporing line-shooting gasconade
- a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- dwell on with satisfaction
Synonyms: gloat triumph
- express pleasure verbally; "She crowed with joy"
- utter shrill sounds; "The cocks crowed all morning"