Definition of 'crumb'
- a very small quantity of something; "he gave only a crumb of information about his plans"; "there were few crumbs of comfort in the report"
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git'"
Synonyms: rotter dirty dog rat skunk stinker stinkpot bum puke lowlife scum bag so-and-so git
- small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- coat with bread crumbs; "crumb a cutlet"
- break into crumbs
- remove crumbs from; "crumb the table"