Definition of 'cube'
- a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
Synonyms: regular hexahedron
- the product of three equal terms
Synonyms: third power
- any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
- a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
Synonyms: square block
- raise to the third power
- cut into cubes; "cube the cheese"