Definition of 'cunning'
You searched for cunningest
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
Synonyms: craft craftiness foxiness guile slyness wiliness
- crafty artfulness (especially in deception)
- attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness; "a cute kid with pigtails"; "a cute little apartment"; "cunning kittens"; "a cunning baby"
- marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"
Synonyms: crafty dodgy foxy guileful knavish slick sly tricksy tricky wily
- showing inventiveness and skill; "a clever gadget"; "the cunning maneuvers leading to his success"; "an ingenious solution to the problem"
Synonyms: clever ingenious