Definition of 'cycle'
You searched for cycled
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs; "the never-ending cycle of the seasons"
Synonyms: rhythm round
- a series of poems or songs on the same theme; "Schubert's song cycles"
- a periodically repeated sequence of events; "a cycle of reprisal and retaliation"
- the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
Synonyms: hertz Hz cycle per second cycles/second cps
- a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon; "a year constitutes a cycle of the seasons"
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Synonyms: bicycle bike wheel
- cause to go through a recurring sequence; "cycle the laundry in this washing program"
- pass through a cycle; "This machine automatically cycles"
- ride a motorcycle
Synonyms: motorbike motorcycle
- ride a bicycle
Synonyms: bicycle bike pedal wheel
- recur in repeating sequences