Definition of 'daily'
You searched for dailies
- a newspaper that is published every day
- occurring or done each day; "a daily record"; "day-by-day labors of thousands of men and women"- H.S.Truman; "her day-after-day behavior"; "an every day occurrence"
Synonyms: day-to-day day-after-day every day
- measured by the day or happening every day; "a daily newspaper"; "daily chores"; "average daily wage"; "daily quota"
- without missing a day; "he stops by daily"
Synonyms: every day each day
- gradually and progressively; "his health weakened day by day"
Synonyms: day by day