Definition of 'damage'
- the occurrence of a change for the worse
Synonyms: harm impairment
- loss of military equipment
Synonyms: equipment casualty
- the act of damaging something or someone
Synonyms: harm hurt scathe
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
Synonyms: price terms
- any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Synonyms: wrong legal injury
- inflict damage upon; "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"