Definition of 'dance'
You searched for danced
- an artistic form of nonverbal communication
- a party of people assembled for dancing
- taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
Synonyms: dancing terpsichore saltation
- a party for social dancing
- move in a graceful and rhythmical way; "The young girl danced into the room"
- move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance; "My husband and I like to dance at home to the radio"
Synonyms: trip the light fantastic trip the light fantastic toe
- skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways; "Dancing flames"; "The children danced with joy"