Definition of 'deck'
You searched for decking
- any of various platforms built into a vessel
- street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- a pack of 52 playing cards
Synonyms: pack of cards deck of cards
- a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
Synonyms: adorn decorate grace embellish beautify
- decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
Synonyms: bedight bedeck
- knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
Synonyms: coldcock dump knock down floor