Definition of 'dedication'
You searched for dedications
- complete and wholehearted fidelity
- a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose
- a message that makes a pledge
- a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something
- the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action; "his long commitment to public service"; "they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
Synonyms: commitment allegiance loyalty