Definition of 'defect'
You searched for defecting
- an imperfection in a bodily system; "visual defects"; "this device permits detection of defects in the lungs"
- a failing or deficiency; "that interpretation is an unfortunate defect of our lack of information"
- an imperfection in a device or machine; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer"
Synonyms: fault flaw
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish"
Synonyms: blemish mar
- desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitler's army, they were shot"