Definition of 'deflection'
You searched for deflections
- a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
- the amount by which a propagating wave is bent
Synonyms: deflexion refraction
- the movement of the pointer or pen of a measuring instrument from its zero position
- the property of being bent or deflected
Synonyms: deflexion bending
- a turning aside (of your course or attention or concern); "a diversion from the main highway"; "a digression into irrelevant details"; "a deflection from his goal"
Synonyms: diversion deviation digression deflexion divagation