Definition of 'deform'
- make formless; "the heat deformed the plastic sculpture"
- twist and press out of shape
Synonyms: contort distort wring
- cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
Synonyms: flex bend twist turn
- become misshapen; "The sidewalk deformed during the earthquake"
- alter the shape of (something) by stress; "His body was deformed by leprosy"
Synonyms: distort strain
- assume a different shape or form
Synonyms: change shape change form