Definition of 'deliberate'
You searched for deliberates
- think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
Synonyms: consider debate moot turn over
- discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- by conscious design or purpose; "intentional damage"; "a knowing attempt to defraud"; "a willful waste of time"
Synonyms: intentional knowing
- with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
Synonyms: careful measured
- produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation; "a studied smile"; "a note of biting irony and studied insult"- V.L.Parrington
Antonyms: unstudied uncontrived
- marked by careful consideration or reflection; "a deliberate decision"
- carefully thought out in advance; "a calculated insult"; "with measured irony"
Synonyms: calculated measured