Definition of 'demonstration'
You searched for demonstrations
- a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
Synonyms: presentation presentment
- a show of military force or preparedness; "he confused the enemy with feints and demonstrations"
- a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature); "there were violent demonstrations against the war"
- proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion
- a visual presentation showing how something works; "the lecture was accompanied by dramatic demonstrations"; "the lecturer shot off a pistol as a demonstration of the startle response"