Definition of 'grasp'
You searched for grasped
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something; "he has a good grasp of accounting practices"
Synonyms: appreciation hold
- the limit of capability; "within the compass of education"
Synonyms: compass range reach
- a firm controlling influence; "they kept a firm grip on the two top priorities"; "he was in the grip of a powerful emotion"; "a terrible power had her in its grasp"
- the act of grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
Synonyms: clasp clench clutch clutches grip hold
- hold firmly
Synonyms: hold on
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
Synonyms: grok get the picture comprehend savvy dig compass apprehend