Definition of 'grass'
- narrow-leaved green herbage: grown as lawns; used as pasture for grazing animals; cut and dried as hay
- German writer of novels and poetry and plays (born 1927)
Synonyms: Gunter Grass Gunter Wilhelm Grass
- animal food for browsing or grazing
Synonyms: eatage forage pasture pasturage
- shoot down, of birds
- cover with grass; "The owners decided to grass their property"
- spread out clothes on the grass to let it dry and bleach
- cover with grass
Synonyms: grass over
- feed with grass
- give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
Synonyms: denounce tell on betray give away rat shop snitch stag