Definition of 'guarantee'
You searched for guarantees
- a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
Synonyms: warrant warrantee warranty
- a pledge that something will happen or that something is true; "there is no guarantee that they are not lying"
- a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
- give surety or assume responsibility; "I vouch for the quality of my products"
- make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
Synonyms: ensure insure assure secure
- promise to do or accomplish; "guarantee to free the prisoners"
- stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of; "The dealer warrants all the cars he sells"; "I warrant this information"