Definition of 'gush'
You searched for gushes
- a sudden rapid flow (as of water); "he heard the flush of a toilet"; "there was a little gush of blood"; "she attacked him with an outpouring of words"
Synonyms: flush outpouring
- an unrestrained expression of emotion
Synonyms: effusion outburst blowup ebullition
- gush forth in a sudden stream or jet; "water gushed forth"
Synonyms: spurt spirt spout
- praise enthusiastically; "She raved about that new restaurant"
- issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth; "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"