Definition of 'guy'
You searched for guys
- an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"
Synonyms: cat hombre bozo
- an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
- a rope or cable that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
Synonyms: guy cable guy rope
- subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
Synonyms: ridicule roast blackguard laugh at jest at rib make fun poke fun
- steady or support with a guy wire or cable; "The Italians guyed the Tower of Pisa to prevent it from collapsing"