Definition of 'harbor'
You searched for harboring
- a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
Synonyms: seaport haven harbour
- a place of refuge and comfort and security
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings); "bear a grudge"; "entertain interesting notions"; "harbor a resentment"
Synonyms: harbour hold entertain nurse
- secretly shelter (as of fugitives or criminals)
- keep in one's possession; of animals
- hold back a thought or feeling about; "She is harboring a grudge against him"
Synonyms: harbour shield