Definition of 'harmful'
- injurious to physical or mental health; "noxious chemical wastes"; "noxious ideas"
Antonyms: innocuous harmless
- able or likely to do harm
- causing or capable of causing harm; "too much sun is harmful to the skin"; "harmful effects of smoking"
- constituting a disadvantage
- contrary to your interests or welfare; "adverse circumstances"; "made a place for themselves under the most untoward conditions"
Synonyms: adverse inauspicious untoward
- tending to cause great harm
Synonyms: evil injurious