Definition of 'harness'
You searched for harnessing
- a support consisting of an arrangement of straps for holding something to the body (especially one supporting a person suspended from a parachute)
- stable gear consisting of an arrangement of leather straps fitted to a draft animal so that it can be attached to and pull a cart
- put a harness; "harness the horse"
- exploit the power of; "harness natural forces and resources"
- control and direct with or as if by reins; "rein a horse"
Synonyms: rein in draw rein rein
- keep in check; "rule one's temper"
Synonyms: rule rein